Tuesday 10 January 2012

Thats time...

Hello!

I would just like to say thanks for everybody who's been reading and to those that have contributed to making this a great discussion. I hope everybody has enjoyed the blog, learnt something or been forced to think more deeply about the issues surrounding desert environments.

Personally, I have found the experience thoroughly enriching and most enjoyable. The blog took unexpected directions as a result of reader interest, and I certainly learned a great deal about both the process of writing this style of media and regarding the concepts we explored.

Whilst the blog is now closing, I look forward to seeing how environmental science will continue to unfold, how our knowledge extends and how desert environments will be managed and utilised in years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joe- I found the blog an exceptional read and I have a learned a lot about deserts through the topics covered!!

    ReplyDelete